Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

Blue Bayou is fantastic.

1899 is so good! I started watching Guillermo Del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities too, very good short stories if you like his work!

1 Like

Really enjoyed Wednesday on Netflix. What We Do In The Shadows rocks too.

2 Likes

Enjoyed this, thx

1 Like

So full of trash.
I love it :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Just started watching this this week after seeing a recc in the paper. 2 episodes in and pretty good so far!

1 Like

Bad Sisters on Apple TV is wonderful. Beautiful Irish accents, it’s funny and I’ve never rooted harder for a character’s death. TW: emotionally abusive husband.

Edit: TW: physically abusive too

2 Likes

Dead to me, Ozark, Manifest

I liked that one too!

1 Like

@Ravikamor Have you seen this one?

I thought it was so good :blush:
Love these guys.

1 Like

No I haven’t!! Thanks Eric! I’m watching it this weekend :grin::heart:

1 Like

It’s a musical :notes:
It was so much fun. I’m a sucker for a good musical. And these 2 guys together? :blush: Lot of fun.
Checking out the New Christmas Story tonight!
:notes::christmas_tree::notes::christmas_tree:

1 Like

You know I’m down for a musical!!! I saw the second one. But I’ll hold my opinion until you see it. Let me know how you liked it :slight_smile:
Oh! Did you see the Weird Al movie??? :laughing:

1 Like

I enjoyed the 1st season a lot more, but season 2 had some good moments. F. Murray Abraham is a treasure…as is Jennifer Coolidge. I loved the follow up interviews with Mike White (I need to rewatch his season on Survivor!). I also read Season 3 may focus on wellness / spirituality retreat…would LOVE his take on that!!!

2 Likes

WA won’t open on my Rocku. :grimacing:
It’s the only place I can find to watch it.
But my FIRESTICK died the other day and I got a new one yesterday. Thanks for the reminder I’ll try again.

There’s no way the second one will be as good. But it’s just one of those you got to see. Unlike Bad Santa 2 :face_vomiting::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Oh. I liked season 2 better. You’re the first person I’ve heard liked season one better. But honest can’t remember much about it. Except the shock value. I can’t believe we watched both seasons. Shows like that are usually not our cup of tea. Season 3 sounds interesting if that’s the case.

1 Like

Bad Santa 2 was awful for having so many stars in it :frowning: Sometimes some movies just don’t need a sequel.

1 Like

I thought they did a great job :+1:
Loved it!
I had my doubts when I first heard about it. I thought if they were as creative as the first one then it would be pretty good. I’d watch it again next year.

4 Likes

I think you scored it higher than I lol

3 Likes

Have you seen Enlightened? Laura Dern with Mike White acting. And others. It’s old 2011 ,but pretty interesting.

2 Likes