Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

I also really enjoyed Silo on Apple TV.

2 Likes

My first crush :heart:
Thanks. Have to check that out.

2 Likes

Who can turn the world on with her smile?

2 Likes

Watched To Leslie a few weeks ago on Netflix. Then I searched for movies about addiction. A few of these I forgot.
https://parade.com/707506/samuelmurrian/best-movies-about-addiction-alcoholism-recovery/

Just watched episode 1 of mum…loved it and at the same time just wanted to snack so many characters…looking forward to the next episode :grinning:

1 Like

Going to give it a try after I finish season 2 of the Bear. I haven’t seen better television. Just my opinion. I love Jeremy Allen White, first in Shameless, now in this. And I love Chicago as decor for film and TV

2 Likes

Yes agree. I loved Shameless and he was great. The show floundered when Fiona left. I thought Emmy Rossum was transcendent. I need to watch The Bear.

2 Likes

Ooh - thats exciting- i enjoyed the first season…looking forward to it.

1 Like

I loved Afterlife

Ricky Gervais nails it.
I didn’t want to watch it because I didn’t think it was a good premise for a story, so I waited a few years and finally got around to it.
I really loved all of it.
It’s amazing what he can do.
Highly recommend.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Same. I think I cried every episode. :heart::clap:t3:

1 Like

I loved this so much.
I’m in love all over again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:
They did such a great job.

How about that Ordinary People movie :scream:
Have you seen that? I saw it when it came out. And a couple of times since. She blew my away. Thanks for the recommendation.
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

I haven’t! Tell me more. I will try to find.

1 Like

Oh my gosh. You haven’t seen it.
Watch it now!

Definitely the dark side of MTM.
There will be tears. :sob:

Oh and Donald Sutherland :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Amazing.

1 Like

Day off movie with the doggos.

@Ravikamor I loved The Swimmers. It was so good and I cried too!

2 Likes

Interesting mix of genre and moods, hard to define exactly where it’s pitched but this is a highly watchable, dark, macabre, slightly kooky, funny and nicely paced series with enjoyably compact episodes.
Hope Cyndi Lauper gets more screen time as her character seems to have more to give and she’s fun.

1 Like

ahhh thanks for the review - i was debating watching this and now i will give it a go…

Yesterday I finished watching Archive 81 on netflix and I can say I recommend it.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Have you seen the Strange New Worlds S02E07, THE crossover with Lower Decks? I loved it :heart_eyes:
What a great time for trekkers/ies :vulcan_salute:t2:

1 Like

You mean this one? :smirk: :star_struck: :innocent:

Weird, I think I missed that episode! I will have to go back and rewatch them. Exciting times for Trekkies indeed!

2 Likes