Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

@Ravikamor tonight is the night.

2 Likes

yas-yeah

2 Likes

I have one more “episode” to go. What he has done in his life is so inspiring. Just never stopping even when one vision is done. He just makes a new one.

4 Likes

Just started season 3. It’s getting kinda crazy.
I’m just glad to be done with Succession.

4 Likes

I just started Season 1 of Barry this past weekend. So far I’m entertained!

Tonight I watched the first 3 episodes of Hijack on Apple TV. Really good. (I have a crush on Idris Elba. Haha!)

5 Likes

YES!!! me too girl. Have you watched Luther on Netflix? I didn’t know he was in Hijack - will have to watch immediately :rofl:

3 Likes

Black Bird in Appletv+ was an awesome watch recently. And House M.D. is always a classic binge show. Lol

The Bear is back!
@Callie99

Just watched the first episode second season.
I wasn’t sure how much I liked it. First season. Then it was over and I missed it. Second season looks like fun.
The Original Berf :rofl::rofl::rofl: I’m dying.
Hope you’re well.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

The Swimmers in Netflix is so good :heart: Get your tissue box ready!

1 Like

Luther is where I first saw him in a major role. I haven’t seen all the seasons and don’t currently have Netflix but definitely mean to watch the rest of it.

2 Likes

Me too! Kidding. He’s a fine actor. I first saw him on The Wire. A few months back I watched Luther:The Fallen Sun and I liked. The Luther series also good imho. Barry is good I especially liked Henry Winkler.

2 Likes

If you’re comparing it to Beef imma take a look see. I really liked Beef but other folks I know disliked it. I thought the final epsode was great and unexpected. Thanks Eric. I just watched the first 2 episodes of this. I think i like it.
Mayor of Kingstown Mayor of Kingstown - Google Search

1 Like

Star Trek Strange New Worlds season 2 is good, VERY good.

1 Like

Love Barry! I will binge the last season as soon as work is done.

2 Likes

Netflix:
My classic binge is The Office.
Cunk on Earth made me laugh sooo much.
The Confession Tapes was making me super angry but I was watching it anyway, it was very interesting for me.

2 Likes

Cunk on Earth made me laugh a lot too!! Super funny!

2 Likes

I was obsessed with Beef by the last few episodes. So incredibly well written, acted and unexpected all around.

3 Likes

I would agree that the Luther series followed by the Luther: The Fallen Sun movie were very well done. It just was difficult watching in real time as seasins were years apart. :sweat_smile:@KarenKW hopefully will be able to catch up on them all.

The wire was also an amazing show all around and loved Idris in it. Such fine acting.

3 Likes

Getting ready to turn back on HBOMAX as I’ve exhausted Hulu.

Hulu: The Clearing, The Great, The Bear, Letterkenny, I’m sure there are more I’ll add.

HBO: Righteous Gemstones, Barry, Succession, Mary Tyler Moore documentary, Julia

2 Likes

Ok

Series called mum on bbc i player is good
Steeltown murders and rain dogs

Watched the crown and downton repeatedly!

And now watching afterlife on Netflix again :slight_smile:
The sandman on Netflix is good too

3 Likes