New CMA Group In Lethbridge

Hello Team Alberta, I know I’ve been being a little shit with some of the posts. I’m sorry for that.

I do have some thing of seriousness to share. In Lethbridge a new CMA (crystal Meth Anonymous) just started. It’s the first first support group for meth in Lethbridge. It’s held only on Fridays (message me for more details) The group could use all the support it can get. Last meeting only had seven people. If any of you are passing through or know anyone from Lethbridge please have them come out Friday nights @7:00pm we could use all the support we can get since it’s a fresh new group to the city.

Thanks you and much love and support to all of you.

I’m sorry, but I take issue with this post. I won’t flag it but I am putting out a warning. If any ladies try this meeting out I suggest using the buddy sytem if/when you go. Also do not identify yourself as being from this site. OP has an admitted problem with women and just yesterday was trying to pick some up in the main forum.

If you need a meeting by all means go. Just be careful and stay safe.

1 Like

I agree, please do thorough research before attending any meetings and ensure they are genuine and use the buddy system as recommended by @Englishd. Talking Sober cannot confirm the authenticity of this meeting and you should always prioritise your safety and make necessary checks when arranging to meet others from the Internet.

1 Like

To spark conversation like this. I first entered recovery on a DUI charge in California did jail for it and part of my conditions was six months of recovery. I kicked meth for 10 years after that. Then I relapsed a few years ago. Today the world is in a very dark place. The assumptions of me trolling or even trying pick up women are exactly that since I haven’t messaged a single soul or spoke to anyone but you two. So thank you for the very kind label that you have so quickly painted me with. My question is what are you guys doing here? And what are your intentions? And yes I agree you should research the meeting and you’ll find it’s 100% real no trolls allowed

I’m not labelling you with anything. Just giving guidance. You did post a few pretty obscure posts including posts about not getting women’s numbers and about “platonic” relationships which have caused concern amongst some longer term community members.

I’m a moderator here, my intentions are to have a safe space for people to find recovery support, get help from others when I need it and help others when they need it and I am able to.

I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt as you’re new and I am sorry about your recent relapse. Please take time to read the terms and conditions.

2 Likes

Thank you I’m just offended by the labels since non of that sort was happening. I’m sorry if the last few messages were rude won’t happen again. Since I’ve been in the program there are few topics that don’t get discussed much. They are kinda no fly zones I’ve learned. I believe they need to be talked about more.

The meeting is listed on the schedule for Alberta CMA. I did take the time to look it up.

3 Likes