New creation πŸ˜‡

Good morning beautiful sober people :sun_with_face: life has been good to me lately. Since i recently gave my life over to god. Hes amazing! I thought about everything ive went thru in my 41 years of life, and i tell ya god shown me past to present. Wow! I have to say im grateful for my struggles and painful wounds, otherwise it wouldnt have made me this new person i am today. They say if everything is so easy for you how are you going to grow? And god says he lets his people go hungry but he feeds them! Lately ive been in this content feeling, more calm and at peace. Just by reading and studying the bible. … i encourge you guys to read the bible, even if its a few mins of your whole day. I never thought in my whole life id be doing this. Ive changed my ways i had an ugly mouth and my cursing stopped out of no where, and my heart was once harden now its tender. Im telling you it just begin by reading and the rest will gradually fall into place. :innocent: id like to share a prayer
Hevenly father grant me davids faith to face my own giants, help me remember that my problems are never to big for you, strengthen me to always stand firm! In jesus name i pray amen! :pray: you all have a blessed day!

8 Likes

Id also like to share a prayer

Holy God, The Creator of all things, thank you for making me and this beautiful world I live in. Thank you for walking with me, for saving me and for making my life better. You care so deeply for me, that You want to walk with me in my current troubles. Sometimes I forget that. Lord, step with me in this journey of transformation and help me to lean on your strength, guidance, and love. Amen.

:dove: god bless you :pray:

2 Likes

Amen….:pray:t2::two_hearts: thank you for sharing this x god bless x

2 Likes