New here, 2 months clean!

Just need some people to talk to, I’m in need of a sponsor! I’m 2 months clean and very proud of myself anyone willing to talk with me?

11 Likes

Congratulations on your 2 months clean Brittany that’s awesome. This is a great sober community with lots of friendly people just trying to stay clean and or sober. We don’t sponsor people here. My 2 favorite threads are

https://talkingsober.com/t/checking-in-daily-to-maintain-focus-38/134419

Daily Gratitude List. Gratitude The Air Of Recovery

When I first came here 2 years ago I just posted gratitude and checked in on the check in thread.
Have a good read around and join in when you’re comfortable. Someone else may be able to get you better advice about getting a sponsor.
I hope to see you around.
:heart::pray:t2:

6 Likes

Welcome Brittany and congratulations on your 2 months, that’s lovely to hear.
I’m glad you found us this community is great the people are so supportive through the bad and good times and I’m sure you will benefit from being here.
Thanks for joining us its lovely to have you here🙂

2 Likes

I have 4 months and 1 day sober. I also need a sponsor. but until we get one I’d love to talk and help if u would like. hi my name is Trisha and I’m an addict

4 Likes

Welcome! I suggest reading around and jumping into conversations where you can identify.
As far as sponsors, here’s a link you may find helpful.

4 Likes

I’d love to talk and get to know your story!

1 Like

Hey Britt! Did you ever find people to talk to? How’s the sobriety going? What’s your DOC?

2 Likes