New Here and Decided to Join the Conversation

Hello all. After many years of drinking, I’m approaching one week sober. I don’t remember ever going without alcohol for a whole week. After falling and failing time and time again, something inside me finally said “I’m done!, I don’t want to do this anymore”. It has been a difficult week of withdrawal, days have been ok, but nights are still very hard. I’m glad I found this community and have enjoyed reading this board so far.

22 Likes

Welcome frank!!! Congratulations on your 1 week!! Huge accomplishment there! You’re in an amazing place here. TS is incredible! I can’t describe how much everyone here has been so supportive and helpful! Hope u post more!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Welcome Frank! Congratulations on 7 days. Glad you’re here. :dizzy:

2 Likes

Welcome Frank :blue_heart: Congrats on 1 week :tada:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

I feel this!

I am right there with you at one week, one roller coaster of a week.

4 Likes

It sure has been a rollercoaster. Congrats on your week!

1 Like

Welcome! Be active! Be open!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad I found this place.

I’m in a very similar boat. I’m not quite at 1 week yet but I’m starting to deal with some withdrawal symptoms and it’s rough. I just downloaded this app today and I don’t really know where to start, but I definitely relate to your post. I have finally said “I don’t want to do this anymore!”

6 Likes

Congratulations on a week thats great :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Be active. There is a lot of info on here. Participate. Have fun, ask questions. Most of all…come here before you pick up!

1 Like

Hi @Soul_Man and @Ktd, welcome to the family!! It’s lovely to meet you both :pray:t2::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you :heart:

Thanks! Nice to meet you all too

1 Like