New here! Does any feel like they have damaged anything?

Hello new here and kind unfamiliar with a plate form like this and I have been struggling with booze for a while now at first it was fun and the drink were nice I’m close to 3 years of drinking daily! A six pack a night and hoping I didn’t do any damage to myself as I really want to be sober! Much love

5 Likes

Welcome to the community!

4 Likes

I feel that anyone who sobers up feels that emotion…It’s very common yes.

3 Likes

Welcome Kyle… Nice to read you.
You can always come back to this place if you need support.

1 Like

Thank you! I have never really felt like this but the mind is wild place and I have like so many other people that depend on me but yet I break my own heart every night when I drink it’s very weird and non drinkers just don’t get it

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words I am also dealing with those issues myself I’m at the point where I see the bright side of sobriety for three days then I fall off again! It also dosnt help I’m always a nervous wreck. I’m 34 and went to my doctor and he wasn’t much help I told I’m a problem drinker and he looked at me and said… maybe you should stop and that was it

I’m sure this has been said before but being in a room full of people but yet still very alone!

So glad you joined this community. Lots of invaluable wisdom and wonderful resources to help you get and stay sober. We also like to have fun here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you I am actually very excited myself and glad to be here