New here! Hi

Hi everyone…I’m new around here…1 week tomorrow😄. Just thought I’d say hey and thanks for all the candid conversations…nice to hear I’m not alone❤

13 Likes

Welcome! You came to the right place :grinning:

1 Like

Hello… Good to be here. Lots of love, advice, pain sharing, heart hurting,understanding and down right truth and empathy. I love this place. Have a bit of fun as well. Why not. Welcome!!! :laughing:

2 Likes

Welcome @Jamie! Congrats on your one week!

Thanks😄 done it a couple times but this time I feel different…its gonna stick

1 Like

I’m new too, so reassuring to know your not alone :blush:

It sure is! I’m on my 10th day…feel so much better…it’s times like this I wonder how I EVER let my brain talk me into stopping at the dreaded liquor store!

1 Like

Hi im new too. My second day​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

yep new too on day 9 :grin:

Hi, new to this group and wanted to introduce myself. Started on my sobriety journey in 2016, got about 4 months sober then went in and out for a while. 61 days sober today, and trying it differently this time. This app seems to have a lot to offer so thanks to everyone for being here.

2 Likes

Welcome! I’ve found the people on here to be great and very supportive. I’m on day 63 myself and this app has definitely helped.

2 Likes

Hey I just signed up today and I’m 84 days clean

2 Likes

Hey and welcome :slight_smile: I’m new as well. First day :frowning: many more to go but feeling strong. Prayers for everyone.

1 Like

Can I ask what your choice of drug is?? I’m 11/2 days off pain pills and really needing friends and support. I had made it little over a month and was in a wreck and here I am back on them since July 27. The longest I have made is 9 days this time.