New here how does it work

Hmmm both :rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

It’s cake, pie had fillings lol

4 Likes

Alright you have passed. Welcome to ts. It’s a beautiful community with tons of great ppl on many types of sober addictions paths. Stick around, read, tell us about yourself and enjoy.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: classic, atta boy @anon60334405

Welcome @Roach808

It’s simple really, like a standard forum. There’s categories that keep the threads in relative order, and a search bar to find something in particular. The main will basically just show whatever thread was the last bumped up.

I’m David, I’m an alcoholic, I’m a moderator and I’m coming up on 3 years sober.

Good place to get sober and find tools to stay sober. Come on in, have a look around, kick off your shoes and make yourself comfortable

4 Likes

Welcome! For me, I read as much as I could, was as active as I possibly could be. And if an urge to drink hit, I read more and was more active

1 Like

Hi welcome,
Have a look around using the magnifying glass at the top to find topics. Other resources can be found on threads here. For example Resources for our recovery and carry on posting and asking questions and let us know what is on your mind and how you are doing.

I have been on here for about 6 months and I find the community really helpful for my sobriety and full of well-intentioned and understanding people. Make yourself at home. You too, @tj_kosko. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

We’re all just a bunch of misfits that help each other when we can. Lol Lots of good reading

7 Likes

Cake…chocolate with choclate frosting… Ok so really I just like chocolate.

1 Like

Mhmmm my favorite. When I first started my journey, I bought pre sliced chocolate cake, I’d wake up every morning at 2am go down eat two slices and chug a fat glass of milk…ahhh I miss it lol

Also check out Welcome to the forum! (2021 edition).

1 Like

Welome, @Roach808! Wow this thread turned into a sweet one. I’d have to say my favorite is German chocolate cake! And a big glass of cold milk!
Bye for now…

It’s pie! It has a crust, cake doesn’t have crust! So…idk why it’s called cheese ‘cake’. :thinking:

1 Like

Welcome mate. Excellent forum this. Get stuck in!

Hi im quite new too. Just pick a topic that suits what you need to say and your away I’ve had lots of support.
Im on 11 days and feeling great welcome to the group :slightly_smiling_face:

Cake … Well because it’s called CHEESECAKE not cheese pie wouldn’t a cheese pie just be a plain grilled cheese sandwich

Naah a Cheese pie is a cheese pie. There’s a very common Swedish cheese pie with a special kind of cheese. We also have Swedish cheesecake that doesn’t contain any cheese at all and is made with almonds, cream and whey. There’s also cheese pies with broccoli but I think they are called a quiche.

And then we have frozen cheesecake, which I think is more like Ice cream, and baked cheesecake that’s in my opinion is a crosscooking between cheese and pie. :joy:

It’s in the name

2 Likes

Well then why don’t they call it a quiche cake that I could see :crazy_face:

1 Like

Good one :joy:

Stop doing whatever your addicted to and live a wonderful life, simple if you say it quick :+1: