New here need help

Ik hope to get some help from people to get over my coke addiction…

13 Likes

Hi Jim, welcome to the forum. We are here for yoj :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: how are you doing today?

1 Like

This is one of the best places to find help. Loads of great topics and people here

1 Like

Welcome Jim!! This place is an amazing forum for support and help! Lots to read here :slight_smile: my current DOC is crack cocaine. I have 2 weeks today bcuz of the support here and the effort I’ve put into my recovery! Hope u find this forum helpful also :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, brother! I’m 10 days clean today from everything and this app has always been a great place to connect with other like minded people who understand the struggle of addiction like I do.

You’re not alone and feel free to reach out to all of us should the cravings become too much to handle alone.

2 Likes

Welcome Jim :green_heart:

For me, the problem is drinking. If I drink then I am 100% more inclined to have / want coke. I dont know if that relates to you at all, but not drinking alcohol seems to be my only solution

2 Likes

Hi Jim welcome,
Glad you found us!
There are loads of info to find about your addiction and how to beat it. Use the magnifying glass above to find the treads about it.
See you around! :raising_hand_woman:

Welcome Jim. This is a great place to get and give support. Your not alone.

Hope to see you around.
:pray:t2::heart:

Welcome, I’m new too, (alcohol).
This is a lovely group and a safe space x
@Jim1