New here, what a great community

Hey all,

I am new here, I found this app and community after reading the heroin diaries for the 3rd time.

I may not be addicted to drugs or alcohol but that is only by luck, I definitely have been/am addicted to sex, binge eating and gaming. I kicked the sex addiction over the last few years, have gaming under control and have lost nearly 50 lbs since January.

Fell off the wagon and had my first binge eating in months this week, it is when I went back to the book and realized I needed a counter to help me see in real time my progress the motivation of not wanting to reset it, is the kind of thing that my challenge oriented personality craves.

Reading through the topics here gives me so much hope and makes me realize I am not alone in my battle.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Matt

20 Likes

Hey Matt welcome in, great community, lots of support and inspiration. I hope you stick around.

:sunflower::pray::sunflower:

1 Like

Welcome Matt. This is a great place for support. Lots of wonderful people around that like to help each other out.
Hope to see you around.
:pray::heart:

1 Like

Hey Matt, fellow gaming addict here. Welcome to the forum. My name is Jan and I haven’t gamed in 577 days. I do currently struggle a lot with TV, streaming services and YouTube. I’m in a state of constant relapses right now, but I have started therapy a week ago. I’m hopeful that after a year of constant relapses there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

2 Likes

Hi Matt, welcome :pray:t2::two_hearts: