New hobbies

I would love to be able to use sea glassšŸ˜† very lucky lady you are

1 Like

Iā€™ll send you some! I love sharing the luck that has been freely shared with me.

Id be down for that!!! Ive never touch sea glass, at least that i know of!!

I had never even heard of sea glass, so I looked it up. Wow, amazing! And getting harder to find apparently due to recycling and plastic. You learn something new every day! :smile:

1 Like

I actually have a piece of sea glass from Kauai that I would love to make into a necklace. I wonder if I can find a class on jewelry making that would help me. :slight_smile:

I love this thread! So positive. I also feel like they arenā€™t new hobbies but long lost friends. Iā€™m in the market for a new bicycle :biking_man::biking_man::biking_man::biking_man::biking_man: Iā€™ve been cooking less because that is still a trigger for me around dinner time, but I started baking!

1 Like

What kind of letters

Iā€™ve found nothing new to do since i stopped drinking. However, i am reinvested in the things i lived when i did. Golf and playing / writing music are more fun sober than when i drank.

1 Like

What kind of music?..I have a little booth to record and a best machine

Iā€™m a child of the 90s guy so lots of influence there. Dmb, hootie, matchboxā€¦ Dig the killers as well. Marley is way up there. Actually wrote a sing about him. What are you into