New Journal features

Hello everyone,

The upcoming version of Sober Time, which is now being rolled out, has an updated Journal view. I tried to make it more meaningful, integrated and useful.

You’ll now see your milestones and your resets on the calendar view. If the day had any of these, there will be a small row to indicate this.

Opening up a day will also look a bit different. You’ll also see your resets and milestones here, but with a bit more detail. You can also tap on them here to directly interact with them without having to go to the Milestones or History page:

This new feature will make the journal more useful and informative. It also has the additional benefit of letting you keep track of multiple addictions’ milestones and resets from a single view. If you only have one addiction in Sober Time, the reset and milestone rows will have a reset or milestone icon respectively. But if you have multiple addictions added to the app, the rows’ icons will be replaced with the respective addiction’s icon.

I hope you find this new feature helpful!

12 Likes

I haven’t really been using the journal but I just checked all three days I did and was astounded. On every single day the saying at the bottom applied directly to what I wrote. I’m loving that.

The saying at the bottom of the journal page matches the message you would get or have gotten for that day too. And that same message is present under your tracker.

1 Like

Thanks Robin :ok_hand:

1 Like

Wonderful improvement! Thanks @Robin

1 Like