New life being

Feel want to be more sober more then ever…

8 Likes

Nicely done!!! What is your favorite change so far?

My favourite change it’s to be sobriety the best way admire and enjoying the gilft of life without alcohol .

2 Likes

I’m 19 days sober and I’m proud to say I know exactly what you are talking about :grinning:

1 Like

All I want to keep be sober and stay strong be with whose who’s love me more.they are part of my life to stay happy

2 Likes

Your loved ones actually have you back,that something I’m sure they love too.It feels good when we see how selfish we was in the past and now see what life is about again

1 Like

I’m totally agree about how selfishness we are.I’m one of this stupid one too.now says i give most priority to my family’s first .

1 Like

Admire how beautiful this flower by looking at sober life…happy Sunday to everyone’s. .

6 Likes

All fresh from garden …

2 Likes

Happiness is not a destination, but a way of traveling

2 Likes

Great time with family visiting mushrooms museum

4 Likes

Since I been sober.learning processes and discover new things its make my focus goal…either me this is my first time too visiting this museum :slight_smile::slight_smile:.there are many more to come…viva la sobriety. .

1 Like

Feel graceful…and peaceful to myself.bring family’s to holiday.wow amazing life without alcohol and enjoying the moments present .forget everything just be in nature.admire how life beautiful.

1 Like

Today I celebrate my 100’s days sobriety .which is huge step for me.I have to maintain this forum.it’s give me alots lesson of life and love for all experience .it’s make me stronger.

4 Likes

Welcome ,and congratulations on your hitting your 1st month :muscle:

Sober Party Time Party%20Ballons

1 Like

Welcome and thanks for sharing your clean time with this caring community

Salson you must be several months now?

Yes im almost going to be nine months soon.feel so peace and graceful to myself

1 Like