New Like System

I’ve just installed a new like system. Instead of just liking a post with a heart, you can now react to it with an emoji. I think it’s pretty awesome!

You’ll see an emoji smiley next to the usual like button. If you tap on it you’ll see a popup with a list of available reactions.

Tap one of these to react.

I’ve only enabled a few of these as a test run and I’m interested in knowing which others you would like added. You can use any emoji that’s available in the normal posting. I do want to prevent users purposefully harassing others with constant negative reactions, so I think we should stick to positive ones.

11 Likes

That’s good. Whenever I’ve previously liked a post from a bloke I didn’t want them to think I liked them in a :heart: way. :grin:

1 Like

I took the laughing one away as it could be used in a negative way. But I’m still looking for more ideas on what should be enabled!

How about these?
:hugs: :sleeping: :wink:

1 Like

I like the hug emoji

1 Like

I added it :slight_smile:

1 Like

:poop:? Yay or nay?? Hehe

3 Likes

Nay… It has too much potentential for negativity.

1 Like

Haha. I know. while sometimes it would be nice to call people on their :poop: It’s not what we are about

1 Like

You mean I have been getting by with it this long and you want to start now :sob:.

1 Like

Good idea!
:blush: