New member wish me luck

I’m new here I’m almost 5 days sober having some anxiety but i know I can overcome it💪🏼

36 Likes

You are doing great.:hugs:

4 Likes

Hi Eric welcome here and congratulations with your almost 5 days! :tada:
Take your time to feel “at home” here. Read around, there is loads of info to find. You can use the magnifying glass above to search for topics you wanna read.
See you around :raising_hand_woman:

5 Likes

Thank you
:+1:t3:

3 Likes

I am new here too! Let’s get it :muscle: We got this!

12 Likes

5 days is great!! Welcome!!

3 Likes

One day at a time! It really works. You can do it.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community :raising_hand_woman:
This is a very supportive place full of such caring supportive people and it’s great to have you join us :slightly_smiling_face:

Lost of us check in daily here maybe check it out when your ready
Checking in daily to maintain focus #51 - #87 by Sassyrocks

3 Likes

Welcome Eric.
Congrats on your 5 days.
I was pretty anxious too when first joined in here. But I wanted sobriety so badly. I’ve learned a lot about gratitude since I joined here. It’s probably my strongest tool. Or at least my most go to tool.
I start every day right here.

Keeping an open mind asking for help and not picking up that first drink has worked for me.
Have a good read around. Join in when your comfortable.
:pray::heart:

3 Likes

Hey everyone, welcome to the community!!!

Meditation has been a game changer for me feel free to join us on this thread.

Meditation for Serenity - 2022 (tips, tricks & discussion)

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on ur 5 days sober! If youre craving, reach out to us before u pick up. Let us help u to keep on this path!

3 Likes

Welcome! Be active here it will help!

1 Like

Welcome! I wish you resolve, fantastic planning, and good humor. I find luck unreliable. This community ROCKS and is full of great resources and nice people. You’re in a good place! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Welcome :blush: congrats on your days so far :tada: I hope being around here becomes as helpful to you as it is to me :pray:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

I’d like to say xanax but that’s just another addiction.

Welcome Eric. Congrats on 5 days. I am proud of you. Not sure luck will carry you but commitment and doing the hard work will. Not trying to add to your anxiety just want to be honest about what’s working for me and many many others. Are you in a group(AA or NA or the like)? Personally I need the support from a like minded community. Glad you are here. You will find compassionate support here. See you around.

2 Likes