New Moderators

Hello, everyone!

Please join me in welcoming two new moderators, @JustL and @Steve92. Both of them have been part of TalkingSober for quite a while now and they’ve made valuable contributions to our community. They recently volunteered to become moderators and I think they will be a true asset for everyone on here.

This is not their job and they are doing it completely out of kindness, so please help them by keeping your posts and topics as organized as possible. It’s up to everyone to keep the community a safe place.

If you have any questions, just ask.

12 Likes

Excellent! Way to go @JustL and @Steve92 .Thank you for doing this :smile:

2 Likes

Very cool!

Nice one! @JustL @Steve92 :tada:

Thank you @JustL and @Steve92

This was all because of me, you’re welcome. I gave you both like a thousand votes…in my mind.

I accept gifts. My favorite things are 100 dollar bills. :smile: :wink: :dollar:

Haha, congrats!

5 Likes

Congratulations - couldn’t have gone to two nicer people!

3 Likes

Let’s just make sure nobody treats them differently now that they’re “The Man” :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah - like no halos around their icons, or special badges. And no bribery.

2 Likes

Welcome @Justl and @Steve92!

2 Likes

Lol thanks guys. I’m not going to be the forum “police” this is just so we can take care of immediate problems and trolls more efficiently. Hope everyone is having a nice Saturday.

4 Likes

Nooo - you did get a special badge!

That’s built in forum behavior, nothing we can do about that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s just straightforward jealousy of a shiny badge @Robin, nothing more!

2 Likes

Thank you guys, I’m very pleased to be selected and awarded with my shiny badge :smile:

3 Likes

Aaargh!!
Congratulations! No, really!
Such a great badge…