New person here :)

Hey, new person here. Didn’t even there was a community here!

I’m 29 and suffering from I don’t even know right now, but the unofficial diagnosises that are being thrown around until my official meeting on Wednesday are BPD, C-PTSD and OCD :frowning: Kind of stuck in a relapse at the moment but fighting to pull myself round and out of the hole I’ve fallen into.

Anyway, hi :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hi and welcome, there are many people here struggling with the same things that you are, I would suggest using the Search function at the top to search for threads that discuss these things. It will potentially give you an idea of what may be too come and probably make it a little less scary. Getting a diagnosis and finding out the best ways to deal with it may stop you from relapsing again.
I look forward to seeing you around here. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome! You’re at the right place if you’re struggling with yourself and an addiction. The people in here are very helpful kind and understanding.

2 Likes

@claireyeah I just did a quick search, there are loads of good, informative threads about cptsd. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello and welcome! This place is great, stick around! :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Your puppies well cute Sarah! :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Claire. Nice to meet you :smiley:

1 Like

Hiiiiiii, I have those!!! Its about 1am and I need to sleep. If you need someone to rant to message me anytime!! I am usually pretty good at replying…mostly. But anyway, welcome!!! I know how hard it can be to try get things sorted. I’m 28 with similar diagnoses and addiction has been a huge part of my life since 17. So well done!!! You’re here and that’s a really good start!!!

Have a fantastic day/night wherever you are!

Night night
:v::heart:

1 Like

Hey Pants! Good to have you back matey, you have been very much missed! …Hope all’s ok with you? My puppy is not so small now… he’s 11 months yesterday and check out the size of him now…

he’s a little bugger and all :woman_facepalming:t3::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Yeah I’m good thanks, I hope that your
are too. I couldn’t help but lol when I read the little bigger part of your post. :joy::joy::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome!

I found myself in a pretty deep hole. It was partly so deep because of my fighting to claw out of it.

When I stopped fighting, I started to work my way outta that hole.

You found an amazing place here. Good luck!

Welcome, i feel like we all have alittle ocd, just ranges from how intense and iften it occurs.

I didn’t know if that saying would get me into trouble.?? Originally I am from Stoke on Trent and the word bugger is used in everyday but over the hill into Derbyshire they gasp when you say it :woman_shrugging:t3: he is a little bugger tho. In the last week he’s eaten 4 pairs of reading glasses and I’ve just fished my hubbys fitbit out of his mouth (the dog obvs not my hubby :woman_facepalming:t3:) I do wonder why a month into my first sobriety attempt I thought it would be a good idea to get a pup? Xx​:pray:t2:

I always use it though I’m not far from Derbyshire in the outskirts of greater Manchester so I’m more than used to hearing it. Bugger anyone who’s bothered :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hoorah to that my friend! Xx :rofl::rofl:

1 Like