New sobriety and relearning to live

I love your photo @Hollz. This just goes to show we can still have fun sober. Enjoy your fireworks. :blush:

1 Like

@Lisa07 I’m truly loving it. I thought it would be hard to stay sober today but having all of you and keeping my mind where it needs to be I’m feeling amazing :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

@Eric80 I’ve found just taking in what others tell me to do helps so much. Going into every movement with a open heart and mind are leading to amazing changes and happiness in my life

3 Likes

I never would have imagined I could have been so at peace. Tonight was I’m sure, God’s way of showing me I deserve peace and happiness

6 Likes

I had such a amazing day. Peaceful. Filled with love and calm. Something I honestly had forgotten existed. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PICS FROM ALL OF YOUR 4TH OF JULY :slightly_smiling_face: feel free to share with me

7 Likes

Wanted to keep this close and share so if anyone on here may need it they can find it as well :hugs::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome happy to hear people giving their selves a chance because you are worth it . live in the moment believe and then youll see miracles

1 Like

Progress not perfection

1 Like

@Danny thank you very much. And I’ve already gotten so much from this community. The thought that I was the only one left pretty much immediately. I was looking at the sky tonight thinking about how lucky I am that I found this because without it … I most likely would not have made it this far. But I’ve learned new ways of thinking, reacting, breathing… Even moving. I feel so blessed to be here and not feel shy but the exact opposite. Meeting people and talking. Asking questions. Reading other people’s stories. It let’s me know we are brave smart caring loving and strong. But more importantly it let’s me know that I can do this even if at times it is a second or minute at a time.

1 Like

I know right i like to feel like we are not lucky but we are chosen ones to this path to love and help the alcholic/ addicts that are still suffering it was a blessing to be present today watching fireworks it sounds like a war zone in my neighborhood haha but its first time ive been happy in 14 years and im sober

1 Like

Yes these support network is where i find wisdom and it kreepy how the big book talks about me to the t

1 Like

Congrats. I’m glad you found happiness. I wish all the people I know that are still struggling with addiction could feel how I feel now for just a few minutes. They would never want to look back. The same as myself there is no looking back it is only moving forward for me

Ahhhhh lol good morning :sunrise::sunrise_over_mountains: everyone. Have a great day and do something amazing :blush:

1 Like

@Danny I’m so thankful I was able to find this. I’m not sure I would be where I’m at without all the amazing people here.

Morning hollz greatful to be alive its that simple for me when i find myself getting stressed put a smile on proud of you ans keep the positive energy your putting out we cant keep it if we dont share it

1 Like

You’re fine :slightly_smiling_face: @littlemisschatterbox . I’m going to be sticking around so I will have time to meet all the unique, wonderful, amazing people around here :blue_heart::blue_heart: it’s very nice to meet you though :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you and you are absolutely right :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hope your day is goin well we are here to listen to learn and learn to listen

1 Like

Hope you had a great day! This thread is so uplifting. So glad you found your way here.

3 Likes

Today has been a day of rest for me. Back to work tomorrow but I’m carrying such a new and tender mindset. A more loving empathetic caring understanding attitude. I am grateful every single morning that I found my way here. I feel like everyday I learn something new, feel something new, and grow just a little bit more. I’m blessed beyond what I ever would have dreamed. And I’m so thankful

4 Likes