New to this platform

I am new here and need support. I don’t have anyone to go through trying to stay clean with and it’s hard

12 Likes

Hi, warm welcome from me, youl find alot of people on here who understand and have been where you are, me included…have a good read around…maybe tell us a bit more about your story when u feel ready? Glad to have you here :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome, coming here saved my life. Being active will help tremendously.

Have you thought about a program of recovery…like AA/NA?

3 Likes

Hi welcome to the community :raising_hand_woman:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Glad you’re here! You can do this! :raised_hands:t2::people_hugging::heart: Keep reaching out. We’re right here with you.

Just stick around and read! Helps me a lot! Glad you are here!

I am new here too and dont have anyone in my lofe who is on this path either. I hope that I can pick up what many of the members seem to have found here, which is community. I have really been trying to “go it alone” and feelong like a failire for nof clickinf again with AA. I am just learninf there are all kinds of sober spaces, and I feel silly that I had no idea they existed.

I am woshing you another 24 and hope you come here to share and vent. Ive heard beinf active here is helpfil and I am ready and willing to give that a shot! We can do this, and we’ve got notbing to lose and everything to gain.

Welcome to the community. Fresh started here as well and I will say from the 24hrs alone I’ve been on this app I have found more support then anything. If u ever need someone to talk to feel free to reach out. Even if it’s just for a chat about BS to keep ur mind off anything going on that could make u replace or even if u just need someone to vent to and just listen