New user have two sober dates

So, I am a new user to the group and I have actually two sober dates.
I quit using pot in the end of June like the last day of the month. Same with alcohol. July 30th.
But it doesn’t seem I can add two dates of sobriety.
I guess you’re only allowed one date?
Anyways, I am going strong this time with both substances. I felt this movement from God that felt powerful. I truly want to be a better version of myself. I have seen myself stronger in my physical workouts my faith has grown my attitude does fluctuate but that seems to come with good and bad days. They have gotten so much better.
I hope you all are doing good and keep your dates going to reach that personal goal.

2 Likes

Hey welcome!!!
Here is how you do it…

Glad you found us and congrats on your days!!!

2 Likes

Thank you! Yeah I shortly after I posted that found how to do it. Worked it self out.

1 Like

Welcome Matt.
That’s a great powerful thing to have God on your side. I couldn’t do it without him.
This has been a great place for support for me in my sobriety. Lots of very helpful people around. As you can see already. My sober twin not twin already helping you out there. Have a good read around. Join in when your comfortable.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Thank you.
I definitely want to see how to navigate around this app as it seems alot post up and have alot to share.
I know many in here have alot of struggles and I hope those who have relapses or are starting over alot know that it will get easier the day you finally feel it in your heart it’s okay to start over. Mistakes are meant to happen but overcoming your situation is only making you stronger.
I have restarted so many times. And it feels this time has finally finally felt right in my heart.
I would like to connect with those who are still going strong and what your struggles, changes, and challenges have been. Also what have been your highlights weather it’s letting go of people who served you no purpose or gained a new friend through this.

1 Like

If you want to reply to a particular person, or post click on the Dark gray reply button on the bottom right of the post. A general reply to the thread is the blue reply at the bottom middle.

A great thread a lot of people use is the Checking in daily to maintain focus #33 - #1837 by Stormy
To be accountable and get and give support.

Gratitude is my biggest and best tool. I favor Daily Gratitude List #3 - #672 by Chrispl every day.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes