Newbie and not sure

Day 2 on this forum and if I’m being completely honest I’m not sure if I’ll be on forever, but I know I’ve been fighting my need for substances for a very long time. Life is not as good as I know it can be and it’s easier to self sabotage by using then to actual live a healthy lifestyle… mentally that is. I’m hoping to find some solice being on here and clarity. I feel like life has gotten out of control and I’m not being the mom, fiancé, friend, self I really want to be. It’s a constant up and down battle for me. Hope some will relate. :v:t2:

2 Likes

I’m exhausted by the constant roller coaster and endless chaos that is my life. Thanks for your welcome.

Bienvenido. Talk, ask, use it as a tool. The wealth of experience, viewpoints and advice available here is amazing.
Best,
Chandler

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the welcome!

Glad you are here. We all can relate to the ups and downs. Just because we aren’t consuming, doesn’t mean all is great every day. We still have problems, the difference is that we are now aware and can take action on those problems, instead of just escaping to our magic land of Oblivion.

1 Like

Heading to bed and onto day 3. This is usually my fall of the wagon day, but will do my best to make it through each hour. Thanks for the welcome.

1 Like