Newbie here just checking in

I just joined tonight and I hope to maintain my soberity in NA and can learn and find good advice from others that helped them through rough times

12 Likes

You are certainly in the right place. You will find tons of info on here along with a community of caring and supportive people. Welcome :pray:

2 Likes

Welcome! We are all here to help!

Welcome Lindy Lou

Have a good read around here. This place has been a great place for me to get support in my sobriety.
Gratitude for what I have when I’m sober is my best tool in my tool box.
Here’s a couple of great threads I like. Have a read around. Join in when you feel like it.
Hope to see you around.
You’re worth it.
:pray:t2::heart::rose:

Daily Gratitude List #2

Checking in daily to maintain focus #28

3 Likes

Welcome! There are amazing people here!

Welcome Lindy! I look forward to taking this journey with you.

Hey LindyLou!
Welcome to TS =) take some time to look around and interact with any of the threads. Hope to see ya around!!

Welcome :pray: keep coming back an never be afraid to reach out

Never alone Never again, keep commen back

Whoop Whoop day 7 …AAaahhhh i can actualy say out loud to people who understand how hard that is.
Today for the first time i woke up not feeling sick or anxious, instead i feel positive and was excited to jump on here to tell you all.
I wish id found this forum years ago but im here now. and today im grateful for that.
" I AM NO LONGER ALONE"

I might venture to the super marked today for the first time, ive to to scared to enter any shops lately to avoid temptation ?

Im also thinking today is a great day but dont get ahead of myself because ill probably fuck it up at some point ! its such a roller coaster of thoughts and emotions sprinkled with a touch self doubt.

3 Likes