Newbie here 🙋🏻‍♀️

Hi there :wave:t3: I’m Kat, complete newbie here, just trying to get to grips with how this app etc works! (Not even sure I’ve done this right!) Any useful tips around this forum would be :+1:t3:
Lovely to be here x
Forgot to add WHY I’m here!! :joy: I’m currently on day 5 of quitting following a few years of on off binge drinking after the physically violent relationship with my sons father ended. Iv previously been months without but it’s crept back in, so here I am! :wave:t3:

12 Likes

Hi welcome!!!
Welcome to the forum! 2021 edition :slight_smile:

This should be helpful to get you around a bit. Glad you are here.
:orange_heart::pray::orange_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome! This is a great first step.

1 Like

Thankyou I’ll have a look! :relaxed:

1 Like

Thankyou, nice to connect! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome welcome!! There’s always somebody here…

1 Like

Thankyou, it seems like a lovely community :relaxed:

1 Like

Welcome Kat.
Congratulations on day 5 and finding a great support forum. We were all new here once. Have a good read around and join in when your comfortable. Lot’s of great threads here. And when you got a question about something, anything, just ask. Lots of helpful people here.
I hope to see you around.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Thanks so much, I’ve been reading thread after thread now I’m getting the hang of it! Are there many from the uk here? I plan to introduce myself properly once Iv got the hang of it! :joy:
:pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Plenty of Brits here.
I’m in Arizona. But I’m a Brit wanna be :joy:
I use to live in London a long time ago.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Aw good to know!
Haha a Brit wanna be :joy::joy: I love that! I’m the opposite :woman_facepalming:t2::joy:
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

1 Like

Be active and find your tribe here. The sober journey is best traveled with fellow recovering alcoholics and addicts

1 Like

That’s one of my life phrases….find your tribe! Love it thankyou :pray:

Welcome to the Care Bear Sober Community! :laughing: I believe this is the best online place to find sober connections where you’ll find the most cuddly and caring bears just waiting to show support.

Congrats on your first five days!! You are making a fantastic decision that you will never regret. I hope you find everything you need here to help you on your journey. If you need help, just call and the community will enact their Care Bear Stare to help support you. :wink:

3 Likes

Thankyou, it seems like such a supportive and responsive group, it makes me feel really positive this time! :bear::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::relaxed:

1 Like

Goodmorning Kat, I’m glad you found us. Such a great place for supporting each other in our struggles for better happier sober lives. And the more the stronger we are. Congrats on 6 days now, keep going one day at a time and you’ll never be stopped!

1 Like

Thankyou so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will do a proper introduction shortly now I know how to work the app, so I’m not just a stranger popping in! :joy:

1 Like

Welcome! Just dive in, once people start recognising ur name u will begin to be more of the group. The daily checking in thread, meme thread and selfie thread are pretty busy. U can use the magnifying glass to search. I am from the uk, but live in Japan.

1 Like

Welcome! :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like