Newmembertoday

Hello I have just joined. I am 74 day sober and in an AA program. I am working the program 24hrs at a time. My drinking gave me Pancreatitis! I would like to hear from other members that deal with this awful illness. Grateful for my sobriety.

8 Likes

Welcome @Ronjh this is an awesome group of people struggling, fighting, and winning against addiction. I hope you stick around and checkout some of the latest threads. Congrats on your 74 one day at a times

1 Like

Welcome to TS, and congrats on your days.

Thankyou😎 glad to add a chat site to my staying sober tool box.hope I can help someone else.

1 Like

Isnt pancreatitis reversable?

Depending how bad.my attack destroyed the tail of my Pancreas and I have cysts that are monitored by MRI. Type2 diabetes also . All in all things are ok. A life of drinking can be hard on the body.

Hello my name Krista!! I am 17 days clean from meth!! Not sure how all this works but glad to be here. In live in central Texas and would love to make new SOBER friends!!! :blush:

2 Likes

Congratulations on 74 days keep up the good work one day at a time

Welcome to the community congratulations on 17 days sober that’s awesome keep up the good work and take it one day at a time

Thank you!!!

1 Like