NFL Draft 2020

This will be the first “normal” major event to take place in the United States since the covid lockdown. Who’s your favorite team and who are you hoping to draft?

Im a Detroit Lions fan and I would love to see them sneak Chase Young somehow.

I honestly couldn’t give my drafting opinion, but I’m just here to show my support for the Seahawks! :green_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Raiders fan

Would like Ceedee Lamb

The mocks are saying we take Jordan Love. Might be a good idea. I love Derek Carr, but its at a point where he’s got to show that 2016 form again and that he is who we think he is. Maybe drafting a qb (along with Mariota on the bench) will light a fire under his ass.

Looking forward to the draft, it’ll be surreal being done virtually. I hope they have pre-recorded boos on Goodell.

1 Like

Haha me 2, gotta boo Goodell!

Chargers fan. I’m hoping they get Justin Herbert and O-line help. Maybe a big over the middle WR.

2 Likes

Is it on regular tv or espn or something?

Big Chiefs fan! Who knows who they will take. But looking forward to it. They might trade Chris Jones tonight!

1 Like

Abc for sure

1 Like

ABC, ESPN and nfl network. who is your team?

I will get it on abc.
Well, I’m from New England sooo…:smile:
But now I have Brady and Gronk here in Florida so that’s kinda cool!

Are you in rehab yet?

Figures Budweiser supplied the boos Haha

2 Likes

Have assessment tomorrow.

3 Likes

Okudah should be an upgrade over “No Play Slay”!

Best wishes and good luck with that, we’ll all be cheering for you!

2 Likes

Agreed; we’re all behind you! I’m pretty excited for you. I don’t know what it’s like going but to have everyday focused on you and your health is awesome!

Thanks guys. I had to get some stuff straight today with my job. Not sure if I’ll end up in inpatient, outpatient or a combo.

2 Likes

Pffffffftttttt…you all have it wrong!!!
It doesn’t matter who ya’ll pick because the Browns are winning the Super Bowl!!!

2 Likes

Fellow Charger here. Are you from SD? I’m in Oceanside

1 Like

What ya think?