No more weed indeed

Hello, over my lifetime I have been addicted to coke, alcohol, ecstasy, and now weed and cigarettes. I thought that weed was harmless, but it’s quite the opposite. I have lost several jobs, I’ve almost lost my house, and now I’m on the brink of losing my wife and children. I have tried to quit weed many many times now, the longest I went was 6 months but then I’d relapse and get even worse. I become a monster when I don’t have it, suffer from extreme mood swings, and temper tantrums, I am at my wits end with this addiction, 14 years of it is more than enough and now I’m about top try tout quit again, today will be my first day and I pray I succeed for my family’s sake

9 Likes

Welcome @Ronyk

1 Like

He’s baaaaack! :smile: :wink:

1 Like

I know exactly how you feel. I am 46 days without weed after HEAVILY abusing it for 7+ years. I didn’t even enjoy it anymore but I was obsessed with it. If I didn’t have it, I was such a psycho bitch. I’m rooting for you and self awareness is everything. <3

2 Likes

im with ya on that sam

obbsesed from age 13 till 8 days ago and im 29 now

the tantrums i threw at my parents and then it was a gateway later on in life i truly believe

at 13 blazin, i got curious to try others. i dabbled but it was all the same to me. i was a lonley guy lookin to get high

8 days in id say its getting easier, but the habbit still is there

i look forward to hearing more.

read and reach out and youll learn to cope and learn about all the addictions and learn how to proses recovery