No SupportšŸ˜”

Dealing with this with no support is extremly hard! Im just trying to take it a day at a time. Please Pray for mešŸ™

9 Likes

Lots of support here for you at this site. The best way to get it is to talk about what youā€™re going through, how youā€™re feeling,
as much as possible.
Introduce yourself. Read, read, read, there are many many, many topics on the site, many of which may be helpful for you.
Again, thereā€™s lots of support for you here and it will begin to come to you the more you are visible, and posting or reading past posts.
Welcome to the site. There is a sober life out there for you.

5 Likes

You got this :pray:t2: :heart: be strong. We are all here for you.

6 Likes

Hi Tiffany,
Welcome here! Like already mentioned: support enough here!
Open up a bit about what your problem is, is it alcohol? drugs?
Iā€™m addicted to alcohol and stopped drinking more then 5 years ago with the help of this app.
Checking in daily to keep myself accountable was part of the ā€œtrickā€ for me. I did so the first year of my recovery. Daily and sometimes more then daily when I had a hard time.
Here is the thread:

Feel free to join!
Itā€™s very active and with loads of support!

See you around! :raising_hand_woman:

2 Likes

Whatā€™s going on? You have a world of people cheering for you (literally - we are global on this forum!!) - weā€™re here for you!

2 Likes

You have plenty of support here but you need to engage and talk to us if you want helpā€¦you write a post then dissapearā€¦

1 Like

Yes please keep posting and reading, doing alot of reading you will see this place is full of support.
Many of us donā€™t have support system from family or friends unfortunately.
We have to build our own, this community here is the most support I have ever had and itā€™s amazing.
Meetings also are a great place to get support too, especially to build that support system for yourself.
Donā€™t give up on it, it happens gradually as you make connections with people.

Glad your here with us
:sunflower:

3 Likes