No weed! Day 20!

Today is my 20th day clean!!! I’d be lying if I said it was any kind of easy. I’ve fought with family members, cried everyday with no way to emotional regulate, had many sleepless nights and am no longer enjoying food. I’m doing this because of probation but also for myself. I’m finding who I am without a substance. It’s so worth it after the withdrawals. You will come out on the other side but you will also have bad terrible days.

14 Likes

Good work

Weed is my issue at the moment

It’s a lot harder to put down then some people think

I should know better

Today is another day to try again though

6 Likes

it is so hard!!! i wouldn’t be doing this if jail wasn’t the consequence so give yourself all the grace. if you’re trying that’s enough right now. it’ll get easier and easier. i had to ween myself for 8 months before going cold turkey! and everyone’s journey is different

4 Likes

Let’s keep moving forward :innocent:

Probation is nothing to mess with
It’s sucks I know but let it motivate you

People say weed is natural but humans arnt suppose to smoke it

I went 5months be4 this binge I’ve been on
In that 5 mo ths I accomplished more then I did in years

Stay strong and I’m right behind ya

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball: 20 days is fucken amazing!

4 Likes

Day 31 and I still hate being sober. I hate everything about being presence with the feelings I have. I’m proud of myself but I know i’m only doing this because of how traumatized I am from jail/ being imprisoned. Hope my outlook will change as more days pass but my life is just so shitty right now all i want is a blunt.

1 Like

I can relate in so many ways I’m on day 5 without. I started probation the 20th and went to jail yesterday :sob: for warrants. I can’t sleep the same I can’t eat fr fr. Smoking helped a lot withy pain and I don’t wanna get put on pain meds but I’m considering it. I know this is jus going to help me in the long run but everyday is harder.

2 Likes

I’m now on Day 34! And it definitely gets easier but i’m so sorry who had to go to jail. that would make me want to smoke more. Being in there truly changed the person I am and i had to use weed to cope! But it does get better and you’ll reward yourself with your new found self control

1 Like

Hey there, I just wanted to say you’re awesome for sticking out out this far! I’m on day 178 after 12 years smoking tough every day despite knowing eventually i was fucking my life up even more than i would’ve without it.
It’s a lot harder to put down than people realize, and just as hard as booze bc of the general societal acceptance of “everyone smokes weed”.
Just make it through the next couple weeks and you’ll be doing better already, i promise. From one former career stoner to another
You can do it! You’re stronger than you might think; maybe for the next while, think about it like this: give yourself just today to invest in seeing what could happen if you let it ride out.

1 Like