No words only gifs! How are you feeling? (Part 2)

Thanks love - yeah - -no overtime or time and a half – but super flexible hours for the most part so that’s something :wink:

1 Like

fresh and clean

2 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

:blue_heart:

7 Likes

ZQgQ3yZOAX1G0wUJ7l

6 Likes

3 Likes

Who’s your poppa?

4 Likes

Dance party!!

4 Likes

headache-emoji

3 Likes

giphy (4)

6 Likes

You okay ?

1 Like

You do not suffer fools gladly.

2 Likes

Better now thanks love…provably the worst tention headache ive had in a very long time - Glad the worst of it is over :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Man i can feel the peace and relaxation from this pic!!! :wink:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m so glad to hear you’re better! :slightly_smiling_face::people_hugging::heart: Do you know what caused it? I had my worst in a long time a couple weeks ago. You remember the whole work stress thing…Scary. I almost worried I was having some kind of episode… a stroke or something. Thanks, ridiculous expectations! :sob: Hope you are doing some serious relaxing today! I haven’t left my bedroom much. :relieved: It’s already 90 degrees here! :sunny::fire::hot_face:

1 Like

giphy (6)

2 Likes

Ah im sorry you went through that…been dealing with headaches forever but yesterday and today my face is super tight…im not mad i swear but its like im furious…the tension is doing a number on my nerves…was hoping to be done by 3 then relax but now its 2 and about to have late lunch and tgen finish up work…
I do like being in the comfort of my cool bed when its super hot outside- i do hope you are enjoying your day

2 Likes

5 Likes