No words only gifs! How are you feeling? (Part 2)

5 Likes

5 Likes

Somedays you need them both :fu::fu:
52a65778a4f805662c0837fa238e45b4

7 Likes

IMG_2256

4 Likes

Sorry youā€™ve been struggling with sleeping :disappointed: 595 days sober and sleep is still my biggest challenge. Prescribed meds have helped but left me so groggy the next day so I stopped and keep trying on my own. Itā€™s frustrating as hell!

2 Likes

Thank you my friend. It can get really ugly. I am just gunning for enough sleep to work part time to start. Getting more exercise as I get better. A stronger body will help.

I am sorry you still have it. Thanks for sharing though because it helps us feel less alone. Insomnia can totally FRO! :people_hugging:

4 Likes

You are welcome and I didnā€™t want to be a downer. All I heard when I stopped drinking is give it time give it time! Hopefully itā€™s just taking itā€™s sweet time to equal out. It does wreck my mood going on minimal sleep obviously and I have days where Iā€™m an asshole :smile:

4 Likes

Nah, Iā€™d rather you tell me the truth. So I donā€™t freak out down the road and scream about not being warned! :wink:

Asshole? You? Heheā€¦ Iā€™m impossibly broody when I donā€™t sleepā€¦somewhat Gothic in my declaration that I will never be happy again and that itā€™s hopeless to pretend otherwise. I just need the correct makeup and clothing to pull it off. :grinning:

And now, for the 100 Minute Sleep Challenge! We can do this.

4 Likes

:joy: Yes we can! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

It is very important to set achievable goals :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Youā€™re very wise my friend :melting_face:

3 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

IMG_2259