Non-alcoholic beer? End of Day 7

I know this is a dumb question but if you drink non-alcoholic beer is that considered breaking your sobriety? The only reason I ask is because it has .5 alcohol or whatever. But so does Kombucha, which I drink.

2 Likes

If you use the magnifying glass icon you can search this topic. Basically it depends on the person, some people certainly do drink or eat things with extremely low levels of alcohol and have no problem. But some find it triggering.

1 Like

What are the side effects of kombucha?

Kombucha has been reported to cause some side effects, including stomach problems, yeast infections, allergic reactions, yellow skin (jaundice), nausea, vomiting, and death.

I haven’t experienced any of those side effects or noticed any negative effects from Kombucha, and I was brewing my own for a while which seems like it would be more risky than a mass produced brand. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I love Kombucha

2 Likes

I drink non alcoholic beer sometimes. It doesn’t work for everyone but it works for me. I only ever have 1 or 2 because I feel full. I’m sure real beer made me feel full too but I was way more concerned with the buzz so I didn’t pay attention. There are some great AF beer options.

I drink them if I go out, no negative effect on my sobriety. Takes me back in time when I had to get up numerous times to go pee during the night.