Non-alcoholic sleepy time cocktails

Hi guys,

I was just wondering :thinking:… Been seeing these sleepy time non-alcoholic cocktails all over tik-tok? I believe the main ingredient is CALM powder and cranberry juice? Is this good for you? And does this really help you sleep?

5 Likes

Try tart cherry juice (you can find it in juice section, make sure it has no sugar in it) that will help! Natural sleep aide. If you wanna make a mock tail, i suggest adding club soda with asplash of lemonade or ginger beer and a splash of sprite

8 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Not sure if by calm powder your talking about the magnesium stuff? I take that for sleep and it definitely helps and I don’t feel groggy the next day. I never mixed it with juice but I’m sure that’s good. Anyway not sure if that’s what you mean by the calm powder but that’s what the kind I use is called … I usually just mix it with water and it helps naturally relax my mind and body. I first heard about the vitamin magnesium helping when I was in rehab and they would give me that vitamin for sleep and it helped. Magnesium also helps with restless legs. Alot of stores here in the United States have the calm powder. not sure where your at? Like Walmart and target or you can order it online for fairly cheap .

7 Likes

Yes it is magnesium… I am in Texas- Houston area will get me some this week. Just wanted to make sure it was a legit thing or just another Tik-tok fad… They look good thou- it’s the powder, @Nomad620 mentioned it is cherry Juice and that poppi probiotic drink… :yum:

2 Likes

Calm magnesium powder has been around a long time. I have taken it sporadically over the years, sometimes it worked better than others. Definitely not just a fad. :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you for these posts!! I’ve had night terrors for years, and am eager to try magnesium supplements to see if they help me sleep :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s a totally new one for me

1 Like

Tart cherry juice is a natural sleep aid? I’m going to the store immediately. Thanks for the tip!!

1 Like

It contains tryptophan…which is a sleep agent. Same thing in turkey! It why everyone gets sleepy on thanksgiving :laughing::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes magnesium is a calming mineral, found in any vitamin. It’s also used for constipation, don’t use too much. :poop:

4 Likes

Magenisum glycinate is for stress and muscle cramps. Magenisum citrate is for constipation

5 Likes

I have a cup of hot chamomile tea along with 500mg of Magnesium Glycinate tablet every night before bed.

3 Likes

Good to know there is a difference!!! lol **to clarify, I’m giggling at the mess I could’ve made by taking a laxative for stress… !!

2 Likes

Haha :joy: that’s is for sure lol

I have been drinking the mocktail and I like it :blush: I mean not a huge difference but does help keep me asleep :zzz:

2 Likes

LOLOLOL thats exactly why i said something :rofl:

1 Like

Good to hear!! :black_heart: