Not sure how to feel anymore

Tw:sexual assault? Not sure if this is the right place but I’ve posted to Reddit and they tell me Get a therapist. Turn him in to the police. And tell my mom. We’re both 15. And I don’t wanna see him go to jail. I mean I already said today “we can be friends just keep ur distance.” That was probably a idiot thing to do. Sometimes it feels like it doesn’t effect me but it does. It may not have been putting body parts in body parts or abuse but it was still awkward and uncomfortable… It kinda hanuts me. I tried talking to my grandma about it but I just said “oh someone else needed too know.” I don’t know what would happen if I came out and said it. Don’t wanna transfer schools… And this all happened yesterday…

Keep in mind we are both minors and under the age of 16 but same age just one month difference. (This happened yesterday and has been going in for a few days…i never said no bc I’m just so fucking scared too bc who know what would have happened but I never said yes…i did confront him about it yesterday…)

Super lost. Not sure if this is sexual assault or my fault. I’ve been hanging out with this boy for a awhile now. I don’t wanna tell my mom about it bc oof. I tend to play fight with him and kick him playfully or slap lol. Then I proceed to be like “suck my dick” In joking matter. Then he says “I want too. " So I just laugh it off every time. Then today I said that and he was like okay and I was like “pfft okay lol.” Then he put his head near my crotch. I just felt a panic go through my whole body. And I was like “uh what are u doing?” Him “nothing”. He clearly likes me. Hes very touchy. Idk if I’m sending mix signals or what not. Bc I accidentally flashed him one time while changing. So not sure if that did something. But he lays on me and I’m just here like in my head " Why are u on me…” I try to get him off of me so to say. So I was like uh lay on my feet. … Forgot I wasn’t wearing shorts under my skirt so I felt awkward and pulled my skirt down the best I could. Then before all of this he layed his head on my hip/ass them bit my ass… I was just like in my head “wtf do I do now” Laughed it off. He wants kisses from me and I’ve only kissed him once to make him stop hopefully… Ehh just made things worse. I’m too afraid to just say no. Bc it’s like when someone says no u get ur ass beat. His kissed my neck, head and ass and I’m just like "heh okay. " Have I ever said okay to these things? No. Kinda just does it… Idk how to feel anymore but violated and scared.

(My gender is Male)

1 Like

Hey sweetie, this sounds confusing. Sorry you’re going through this.
You have not mentioned in your post: how do you feel about this boy? How did you end up in this intimate situation? It sounds like you play wrestle and then it kinda went a bit too far for your liking?
In general, it’s never your fault if someone assaults you. Period. I would call this a grey area though, based on the situation, your age, the playfulness of the whole thing… However, if you feel assaulted or manipulated or in any way bad, that’s what counts and that is what it is.
You are at an age where everyting is exciting and you want to explore and that’s really beautiful! You say you play wrestle and you forgot to wear shorts and accidentally flashed him, and from your interaction it sounds like the interest is mutual to me. :slight_smile:
But take a step back if you find yourself overwhelmed. Make sure you like someone before you let them touch you, even playfully, or it can end up feeling terrible. There is no shame in taking it slow or, as you yourself say: saying no. You got problems saying no? That’s ok, you are just starting to learn all these things! So practice! Find someone who you can trust a bit more, and practice saying yes to some things, and no to others and to stick with that. Every time again. You need to start looking out for yourself @Tarigz, this is what adults do. You are there to keep yourself safe.

Hope you are feeling ok. Sending you a big hug sweetie!

2 Likes

How I feel about him. I wanted to get close to him but I was just like no. I really wanted to get closer but it’s like he was already so comfortable and close. I did take a bath on camera with him once. Only showed my face bc I did feel comfortable but after that I was like yeah I can’t do this I’m not ready. I do remember saying "where’s my goodbye kiss. " All in jokes but turned out he was serious and I don’t remember even leaning in to kiss him. I know he’s done serious drugs. Like shrooms. I know he steals from stores. I don’t know how to feel anymore. Kinda scared to hug anyone.

1 Like

Hmm, you’re all torn. I can relate. You wanna get close but the closeness also scares you. And he scares you. I think you have good, sensitive instincts and you are attentive to what you feel. Even if those things are conflicting. That’s really good. Beware of your boundaries. It’s a bit blurry. What is you and what’s him and who wants what and who does what. You are a participant, that much is clear. So make sure you know what you want and what you feel. Even if these things are, again, conflicting.
x

1 Like