Nova Scotia peeps

Not sure if this is allowed or should have a separate topic, if not, apologies and mods if you would move or adjust as required.

Just looking to see if there are any local folks on this sight that wish to stay in touch, connect, share stories of our home area, perhaps meet up at points to chat and support each other.

Our rural centric area doesn’t always have the most supports local and sometimes folks may not wish to attend AA meets in there community for whatever reason.

Just thought perhaps we may be able to find each other if you are interested. No pressure to give out exact locations or contact info at all, but perhaps we could forge ahead together.

Enjoy your weekend.

3 Likes

Apologies for hijacking… but I really want to visit Nova Scotia one day. We planned a daytrip to Halifax (Yorkshire, England) and while putting it in my Google maps it refused to calculate me a driving route. There I discovered it tried to route me to Halifax, Nova Scotia and couldn’t deal with the ocean that’s in the way. Ever since I really want to see the other Halifax :smiley:
:squid:

2 Likes

Well if you ever do, we have a trailer on lot beside our home that we sometimes rent out. It’s a beautiful central location 15 minutes between two of the best beaches in NS…look us up

Your view

9 Likes

That’s a nice looking trailer and lot!

I’m not in Nova Scotia, but I do know the song “Farewell to Nova Scotia” by heart. :laughing: Such a lovely area. One day I also hope to visit.

2 Likes

Visited Halifax when I was in the Navy. Had an awesome time.

2 Likes