November workout challenge

Day 1 done :white_check_mark:
with a few modifications — knee is real sore after a hike in the woods and a treadmill run this morning

5 Likes

Day 1 in the books plus a good shoulder and arm workout to boot

3 Likes

Day 2 done :white_check_mark: did 3 sets with some skipping added in

3 Likes

Day 1 :white_check_mark:

With a few modifications ….

Wall balls with 14 lbs instead of squats
Weighted cable crunches
Added burpees

4 Likes

Ok. I’m going out of my comfort zone and giving this a try. Lol. Even though it was posted last year are we doing the workout that was posted to the first post of the thread? Or am I missing the updated challenge post for 2022? Thank you!

3 Likes

Started day one today! Going to keep going strong! :muscle:

5 Likes

Perfect. Thank you! Day one done then!

5 Likes

Day 1 done. Usually I’m a day behind at this point.

5 Likes

Day 2 done. Jumping squats at 6 am :zipper_mouth_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

Day 2 :ballot_box_with_check:- before work today. I love the easy days lol It’s gonna get hard soon but that’s ok cause we can do anything we put our minds too!
Here’s a picture of the schedule again just in case that’s easier for anyone :blush:

5 Likes

Day 2 :white_check_mark: I’m sore from incorporating other workouts in at the beginning of the week. It feels good to be sore again. I downloaded the FitOn App to schedule workouts. It’s free, if anyone else is looking into mix things up. Time to get ready for work… Everyone have a great day!!

5 Likes

Day 1
Day 2
Complete.

5 Likes

Day 2 done, followed by my 15 minute daily PT routine. I can get used to this!

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
Barack Obama

4 Likes

Day 2 :white_check_mark:

Also went on a run today and did some functional strength training at the high school track.

4 Likes

Day 3 done, morning yoga done. Shower done. Back to bed ähhh work I mean.

5 Likes

Day 3 :white_check_mark: 1 mile walking workout, which was pretty enjoyable :white_check_mark: Everyone have a great day!!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Day 3 :ballot_box_with_check:- done on lunch break. Happy to be feeling better than yesterday. Was a bit sickly but peachy keen now :blush: have a wonderful day guys

Are you still mile streaking @Astro?

5 Likes

Day 3 :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

If I could write the beauty of your eyes
And in fresh numbers number all your graces,
The age to come would say, ‘This poet lies;
Such heavenly touches ne’er touch’d earthly faces.’
Wm Shakespeare, Sonnet 17

4 Likes

Felt like :poop: yesterday
Caught up days 2 & 3 today :white_check_mark:

5 Likes