OctSober™️

It’s a new month, folks! Whose with me for a Sober October!? I’m determined to get through the month without a drink. Yes, even Halloween! :jack_o_lantern::lollipop::candy::ghost::hocho::clown_face::derelict_house:️:bat::spider_web:️:spider:️:coffin:️

23 Likes

@TheaLee I will gladly go througj October with you sober. Have a great day.

2 Likes

I’m sure you can do it. Have a great sober month of October.

2 Likes

OKTSOBERFEST…hehehe very fun!!..:joy:
With lots of beer … but non alcoholic beer and
Hotdogs Frankfurt…:heart_eyes:

10 Likes

You better boo-lieve I’m in for a sober October!!

13 Likes

Glad to have you all along! @NewFuture @Ascend @Juli @Jrs2slow it’s going to be a great month!!!

3 Likes

I’m in this this month challenge

3 Likes

Yeay!!! Octsober an today I am exactly two months clean and serene, not easy but moment by moment at a time I have made it an now this month challenge so great.

3 Likes

11 Likes

My favorite time of year!! Halloween season :black_heart::spider_web::jack_o_lantern::coffin:

6 Likes

Count me in for sure.

3 Likes

Count me in.

2 Likes

For sure! Yay! :heart:

1 Like

Who can can say no to Sober October! Count me in!! :slight_smile: :bat: :spider_web: :maple_leaf: :jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

Let’s do this!

2 Likes

I’m ready to fill this calendar with green!! (Compare to September- yikes.) This is a cool app, by the way, its a great motivator- I don’t want to add any more red days! (Red means a drinking day, green is sober- probably obvious, but just to explain.)

Hey @Robin, can we have a calendar? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::date:

2 Likes

Im in! Ready for a sober October!

2 Likes

Only 5 pm here, but I’m going to call it for today and say 2 down, 29 to go. I’m feeling sick, so there’s no way I’m getting into any booze! :nauseated_face: Funny how feeling under the weather can actually be a blessing!

1 Like

Count me in too :blush::+1:

2 Likes

Love it, I’m in too.

2 Likes