Geeks Assemble! SciFi Thread

I’ll get the book :+1: Doing the same with The Expanse. I LOVE the series but there won’t be a season 3 available for me so I’ll buy all books and binge them :crazy_face: It’s my christmas present for me

1 Like

It’s not cancelled is it ? The Expanse is my favorite among the latest, so we’ll done, The story , the actor I really love it. But why the hell didnt I know about the books ?
The Witcher books I also liked ! Ooo The Republic of Thieves would be a great Movie or series !

1 Like

Do you know Frank Schätzing? I highly recommend the books The Swarm and Limit :+1:
No The Expanse is not cancelled as I know. But I don’t want to book Amazon Video for that since I read on here that the series is based on books :heart_eyes:

Going to check it out , but now after the one I am reading next I’ll take a break with reading the Expanse books.

Going to sleep kints , hope we continue tomorrow :slight_smile:
Nn to all the geeks

1 Like

Alright, you got me to bite the bullet on Travelers this Saturday (just started). This is… intriguing. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Also I take back some of what I said about the new season after the last episode of DW. Some bits were well redeemed. :+1:

1 Like

That’s a good thing to hear ! I don’t have access now to unlimited data so I’m on a break , but as soon as possible going to try watch the new season DW .
@Bill_Phillips so that’s who all you people are ! all the future got together and like let’s try give him a hand hahaahahah :slight_smile:
Super awesome future AA NA and all.
Man that would be awesome hahahaha
We are from the future and here is a 45year chip you’re going to get in 45 years ahhaahah

2 Likes

I started the Travelers last night and got bored after two episodes.

1 Like

@anon2074485 I get so hyped about reading something but sometimes overwhelmed with how much there is on the plate. But one at the time.

Tonight I start the Expanse books i guess it will take a while and hope after The Swarm .

Oohh I could go with some Battlestar Galactica right now …

1 Like

Same here…it seems boring

1 Like

I get hyped too…I found 4 books at home I didn’t even start to read :sweat_smile: I bought them bc I was “omg omg need need need” and then forgot about them :rofl:

1 Like

Just started season 3 of Travelers last night. This is real good. :+1:

2 Likes

Watching Total Recall now, the original and not this bad copy with Colin Farrell :grin:

2 Likes

The only movie of Colin Ferril’s that I enjoyed was Tigerland, which was excellent.

1 Like

Kinda liked also the new one .

The Lobster is awesome movie with Farrell

Didn’t watch Tigerland …

On a OA binge. I like it even with the cheesy juvenile parts.

1 Like

Mann… I have just enough time to get online read a few comments and when I like to participate it’s back to the cauldron again…

…umpf…this sucks…

1 Like

Happy new year , live long and prosper !

Brilliant is the word.

2 Likes

Whaaaatttttt ?! Please elaborate , have no idea how does that work you skip or what ? Awesome

I’ll watch documentaries about ancient times and aliens the whole evening :blush: Nerd-alert ahahaha :alien:

2 Likes