Oh no.. Well than

Hit rock bottom :-1::no_mouth:
Now what

6 Likes

@MissDanae As awful as rock bottom is, there is beauty in knowing there is only one way to go ā€¦ UP! Weā€™re here for you and in your corner!

5 Likes

So you stand upā€¦
You look around and you ask yourself ā€˜do you want to stay at rock bottom?ā€™
Yes - carry on
No - brush yourself off we all fail but we can make a change one little change by not picking up today it will improve your situation.

Have a read we all have stories to share, I hit rock bottomā€¦ I lost everything I promise you it can get better.

Reach out and talk, search up some topics and donā€™t think your Alone I promise you, your not x

4 Likes

I donā€™t drink.

1 Like

Well you can either stay down there or start climbing up, the choice is yours.

1 Like

MissDanae your at the bottom only way to go now is UP ā€¦GET UP ! setbacks are just that you will come out on top again beileve in yourself and nothing will stop you you got this !!!

1 Like

Now you figure out what youā€™re running from, numbing with your addiction. Whatā€™s keeping you running? What are you escaping / evading / avoiding?

The answer to that takes careful reflection and assistance from some people to help give you perspective. It will be the start of a longer lasting recovery for you.

1 Like

Put the shovel down and stop digging.

Find a meeting today.
Find a rehab center and find a way to get there.
Get rid of paraphernalia
Delete your dealers number
Take action, one step at a time

No where to go but up.

3 Likes

When I hit my bottom, I had to ask myself ā€œis this really bottom or can I go lower?ā€ The answer was yes I can go lower but am I willing to do everything and anything not to. Again the answer was yes. Thatā€™s when I checked myself into detox. My point is, if this is ā€œreallyā€ your bottom, you have to be open to change and take action immediately. What is your plan?

3 Likes

When you hit rock bottom the only way is up! Fight it, beat it, learn from it

I do not. Just online meetings if I keep up. I was with one of my good friends and havenā€™t hung for a while, we needed the time together butā€¦ Shit happens

1 Like