On to step 2 out of the N.A. stepguide

I’ve completed step 1 today with my sponsor and on to step 2. I’m happy and confident in my recovery in this moment. I will be out of town for a week for work. The last time I did I passed out on the bathroom floor the first day. The men I work with drink and smoke weed but I’m not afraid. The upcoming days are not of my concern.

My desire to stay clean is greater than wanting to be loaded and I’m grateful for that. I’m exhausted from this fulfilling week with family, and my recovery. Im excited for the project I’ll be working on this week in the desert. Im going to bring my step work with me. Anywho I’m grateful for my life today. There is a new way to live if you want it, and do the work it’s one of the hardest things I’ve done in my life but so was staying loaded. Stay blessed in recovery :pray::v::blue_heart:

7 Likes

Your doing so well, im super proud of you !! :dizzy::dizzy:
You have the right mindset for the next week working.
You can do this… you are doing this already :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you twizz I appreciate it. I hope you are well :pray:. I’m proud of you too for keeping strong.

2 Likes

Good job! <3 <3 I love your puppies! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you. Yes they are pretty awesome lol. And congratulations to you for making it back. You are not defeated you are here we are all here trying to overcome our different addictions one day at a time. Just keep on coming back no matter what hopefully something will stick to you’re heart. The only defeat is if you give up be proud of yourself. Stay blessed in recovery fam :pray::v::blue_heart:

2 Likes

thank you so much! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes