One day at a time for 2 years now

What a journey this has become, it has been the best thing I have done for my life. It hasn’t always been easy, but it’s been doable because I have had an amazing fellowship of men and women who share the same problem I have. These men and women have given their time to help this alcoholic live an alcohol free life and how to enjoy it. They showed me how to live one day at a time. I have learned so much from those in my AA community and I will forever be grateful for them. They showed me how to stay in gratitude when I needed it. They showed me how to stay humble and so much more. I love this TS forum aswell, the love and support from the like-minded people in the whole world is absolutely phenomenal. I look forward to help the next suffering alcoholic and have my hand be there just like it was for me when I needed it. I really owe my Two years to my home group and can’t wait til Monday to celebrate it with everyone.

32 Likes

Congratulations on two years!

2 Likes

Huge congrats Suzanne! Two years sober is an awesome feat Lady! Very proud of you, and hope (and think) you are of yourself too.

3 Likes

Well done doing great , pass message to your home group from this old timer Hi from Scotland

4 Likes

Congratulations on 2 years. The positivity bounces out of your words on the screen. Thank you for being here with us, you are an inspiration :pray:t2::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Big congrats! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Congratulations! You’ve come a long way and can still go a long way! All the best! :heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Amazing work! That is such an incredible accomplishment. Be proud of yourself :heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations!!

2 Likes

How wonderful @suzrene!! Congratulations on your very hard fought 2 years!!! Such a blessing for your self!!:heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations !! :tada::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations! :rose::rose::rose:

2 Likes

Congratulations Suzanne! :tada:

Zd08RFR11HWDGTetVu

2 Likes

Congrats Suzanne!! :hugs::heart::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Two years is awesome! Keep on keeping on! Congratulations! :partying_face::blush:

2 Likes

Congrats on 2 years :partying_face:

2 Likes

Very inspiring! so happy for you and congratulations for two year cake!!

1 Like

Congratulations Suzanne with your 2 year milestone! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the kind words and encouragement.

1 Like

Suz, I hope one day to meet the fine AA people in your place, and you among them! Thank you for sharing your struggles and triumphs, your sober road, with us. Much love, sister! :heart:

2 Likes