One day sober!

I’ve been sober for one day now! I can’t believe it. I know one day is not much compared to others but it was a really long way for me till I decided to do something against my addiction.
Have a nice Friday and Weekend everyone!! Wishing you a lot of strength and succes on your journey :blossom:🩷

32 Likes

Welcome and well done on your day 1. We may have more days behind us but all of us can only stay clean and sober for 1 day at a time. Today is just another day 1 for all of us.
When it gets hard reach out we are always here.

9 Likes

Congratulations! How do you feel? Just wait, it gets better and better! Keep coming back!

2 Likes

One day is fantastic! Keep fighting the good fight. You deserve a life without the insanity of addiction

2 Likes

Congrats on your 1st day of being sober. We all indeed are in the same point because in here we all are addicts. This is an awesome community and I’m sure you’ll find lots advices, inspiration, motivation.

How are you feeling today? Sending lots of hughs. You got this.

3 Likes

One day is massive! Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on ur first day :slight_smile: hope this forum is as useful to u, as it has been for me.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard, glad you are here. TS has been a tremendous help to me in my journey. I’m sure you will find yourself in good company here as well. :pray::heart:

1 Like

Welcome! And congratulations on making the best decision you may ever make.

Being healthy and free of addiction takes work, but it is definitely worth it. Joining this group is a great way to start! Read everything you can and learn all the ways that people find success here.

Building up days is how you start and you did great today! Do this every day and with learning some new habits and mindsets you can be free!

2 Likes

Good for you @Shy_Sunflower!

1 Like

One day! That is all it takes for today! Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap:t5: :bouquet: :partying_face:

1 Like

Welcome! And congratulations on your first day of freedom :piñata::partying_face::balloon::confetti_ball: we’re so happy you’re here with us. One day at a time :people_hugging::heart:

Good morning! How are you feeling? Give it time, every day will feel better and better.

1 Like

Massive congrats on 1 day! All you need to do is to repeat the one day cycle and the days will add up :sunglasses: Keep going!

1 Like

Well done I’m on day one we’ll do it together have a great day come back tomorrow :grin:

1 Like

How are you doing?

1 Like