One full week sober 😊

Finished a full week sober from drugs and alcohol, and it feels really great. I’m very happy I’ve found this community. It’s great being able to read and know I’m a part of a community all trying to be better versions of themselves. I’ve started a 30 day yoga challenge, and I’m loving not waking up with a hangover. I must say, my dreams have been crazy, and I’ve been extremely exhausted and tired everyday. It’s like my body is catching up on all the proper sleep I’ve missed from passing out every night. Anyway, looking forward to my 30 day milestone, and being the best I can be. I hope your all having a great day :heart:

13 Likes

Way to go on your first week! Those dreams will continue for a while. But that is just part of the process. Glad you are here.

1 Like

Keep at it. Well done! I agree the sleep is like our bodies needed it and just soaking it like a sponge.

1 Like

Great job on one week! :slightly_smiling_face::heart:
The sleep part gets better and better… the other day I even took my first nap in FOREVER!

1 Like

You have made my day better because you are so positive. Thank you for posting this.

1 Like

Congrats on your 1 week!! I just found this community as well and think its a beautiful way to support each other and know we arent alone in this fight!! Keep it up, and the good thing about the dreams is thats just all they are is dreams, and they will get better and so will each day goin forward.