One full year!

I’m so proud of myself, but I don’t think I could have done it without you all. Thanks for all your support when I felt like I was going to cave, you are ALL so strong. Addiction is a battle and I just can’t believe I actually got this far. This year has been the best year of my life !

47 Likes

I can’t believe you made it either! Lol!

All jokes aside, you’re doing it! Congrats! So inspiring. I’ve been reading your trials and tribulations for months, 1 day at a time you’re making progress, progress I like to emulate.

3 Likes

That’s a huge accomplishment! Congratulations :tada:

2 Likes

Aww thank you :blush: well i honestly think that if I can do it, anyone can! I think this is the first major goal in my life I have actually completed! I used to give up anything I tried at the first hurdle. I’m so glad I stuck it out.

2 Likes

Happy birthday! :ice_cream:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

That is awesome! Congrats!

1 Like

It is! Thank you :blush: I’m so proud of myself. I’m gonna treat myself to something, but not sure what yet …

2 Likes

Congratulations! That’s a huge accomplishment! Enjoy your day, you’ve earned it! :grinning::hugs:

:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Congrats!

Keep on truckin… one day at a time.

1 Like

You are an inspiration!! Congratulations!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is so awesome…I’m so proud of you!!!

1 Like

Woohoo! This is awesome!

1 Like

Great job!! :balloon: :balloon:

1 Like

Congratulations!!! How wonderful :smiley:

1 Like

Best accomplishment of your life @Chels2017 SO HAPPY for you & proud of you! The road to 18 months begins now :heart:

2 Likes

You deserve it!

1 Like

Congratulations @Chels2017!! What a marvelous accomplishment!!

1 Like

Ice cream party?

I’m so happy for you!

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! Your all amazing :star_struck::sparkling_heart:

1 Like