One month AF

ONE month sober today!! Can’t say it’s been easy but man do I feel good. This is a journey and certainly one day at a time is the way to go. I’ve had some really tough times but in the end stuck with it knowing that booze wasn’t the answer. My mind is much clearer and I feel in control and hopeful. Nothing worth it is ever easy. We are fighters we are strong. :muscle:t3:

28 Likes

Glad you’re feeling good! It’s a pretty awesome feeling! Each day gets better and better and easier and easier! Totally worth the work! Congrats!

1 Like

Way to go, treat yourself to some ice cream or cake or cake and ice cream! :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you! So glad to have this app and support of others that know what it’s like to have an addiction.

1 Like

Thanks pants! I just may! :icecream::cake:

1 Like

Nice one! Well done.

2 Likes

Thanks Geo!

1 Like

Wow! Way to go girl! Proud of you :slight_smile: 1 month is a huge accomplishment. Still plugging away at it myself.

2 Likes

Well done and keep going ! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks girl! :heart:

Thank you :blush:

Awesome job! Keep it up.

1 Like

Way to go. That first month always feels special, don’t worry though bc so will all your other milestones. Well done. :grin::+1:

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks looking forward to it

2 Likes

Way to go!! That first month is not easy or fun. Keep at it Dragonflygirl!!

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Congrats! 30 days was my favorite milestone so far. Feeling great and seeing all the changes happening. Believing that sober life is a possibility and not as bad as I thought it would be.

1 Like

Thank you!! I agree but so worth it!

Thank you!!