One week since overdosing

I never thought I’d make it this far due to withdrawls and my lack of will power but I’m here and I’m so freaking happy. Although the overdose was traumatizing and I will have to seak some intense therapy for it, I’m glad I’m alive and finally in recovery. #wedorecover

32 Likes

Hi and welcome!Congratulations on your 1 week…I am so glad you were lucky and are alive!!!:pray::pray::pray:Withdrawals are no fun but go away fairly quickly and the fact you are happy to be alive and feeling happy is so awesome!:+1::+1::+1:Stay focused and connected.We are in this together!:heart:

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations for making the decision to change your life! One week and counting is awesome! I am happy for you and glad you are here. There is lots of help for you here. Glad you will be going to intense therapy too.
Esp glad you are alive in this overdose epidemic that is going on… it is very sad…

2 Likes

Congratulations on making it to one week.

1 Like

Congrats!!! :confetti_ball::balloon:I’m so happy for you! You should be very proud of yourself :grin:

1 Like

Congratulations on your 1 week! :boom: :tada:

1 Like

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the encouragement :heart:

Congratulations on your week! :tada::confetti_ball: Stay strong, and take this second chance you have been given!

1 Like