One word on how you feel today #2 (Part 1)

Sleepy, cought a mild cold :sleepy:

3 Likes

My toxic/narcissistic father. I finally told him not to call me ever again. Have to say that felt good but my inner child is raging today. Gonna workout and give myself space and grace. Keep focusing on the end goal of not supressing my feelings for the sake of others. How are you today @JazzyS? Thanks for checking on me :hugs:

5 Likes

Anxious…
Feeling this way right now but working on changing that

4 Likes

Fear of myself

4 Likes

Man that is a tough conversation to have - good for you! Standing up for yourself and helping the inner child heal. This may be a healthy rage.
You are doing everything right and working through the emotions. Hopefully the gym will help release stress/tension and provide a good release of endorphins to help you with your feelings.
Doing well - just exhausted but trudging through… i know tomorrow will hopefully be a more laid back day so looking forward to that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hate feeling under the weather – hope you are able to get the sleep you need and feel better soon

1 Like

Narcistic parent is meh… I a lot relate. You’re not alone. :pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

A lot understandable. Sometimes I feel like that, too. You’re not alone with this feeling. :heart:

Good luck! If you need any help I’m here. :grin::heart:

Diabolical

5 Likes

Grrrrrrrrrrr completesentencehere

5 Likes

Overwhelmed

6 Likes

Exhausted :sleeping:

6 Likes

Grateful. So, so grateful.

7 Likes

Survivor!,!

5 Likes

Determined

4 Likes

Accomplished’ I used up my likes :heart: today!:hugs:

4 Likes

Drained and exhausted

4 Likes

Ready, willing, able. :muscle:t3:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at One word on how you feel today #2 (Part 2).