One word on how you feel today #2 (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from One word on how you feel today #2 (Part 1) - #2660 by TrustyBird.

Previous discussions:

4 Likes

First!!! :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

7 Likes

Frustrated!

8 Likes

Oh love you’ve been through so much lately – I’m sure you are still trying to sort out the rest of what’s been happening. Take your time and be gentle with yourself.
We are here if you need to vent / scream it out! :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Fatigued - each cell is beyond exhausted…so damn tired! :yawning_face:

3 Likes

Oh, no. I know that one all too well. XO Do hope you find some rest!
Today I feel RELAXED.

2 Likes

Unmotivated.

3 Likes

That word would be hopeless today.

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that Steve. Hopeless is a hard feeling.

Do you mind if I ask why?

3 Likes

Oh, no. But you are here, and here there is HOPE. Tons of it! We’re right here with you. How can we help?

3 Likes

Welcome to the community Steve
So sorry you are feeling hopeless today!
Whats going on my friend - can we help? Do you want to talk about it.
Stick around…we are here for you…hopes alive my friend! :people_hugging:

1 Like

Just finally hit rock bottom i guess. Never had family, just lost the one i made. 12 years of issues i cant fix. No support. No friends. Just work and seeing my kids. Still fresh, itll get better. The kids mom has been amazing. In recovery herself. But all this time alone is hard. Dont even know what to tell my 3 and 4 year old daughters other than im sorry and im trying to get better and fix everything.

8 Likes

You have friends here. :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Hugs my friend :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:
I am so sorry but this is not the end - its the beginning.

Yes— keep telling them that but more importantly- show them!

Go to meetings - find a sponsor- you are not alone
You will have to change up your routines and add distractions so that you can side step the urges.
This is an incredibly supportive community full of love and support - most of all it has 0 judgment. You are among peers.

Read the threads and join in when comfortable- the Checking in daily to maintain focus #55 helps me with accountability and my Daily Gratitude List. Gratitude The Air Of Recovery is absolutely amazing - gives me a purpose for life.

All sorts of hope my friend. You are stronger than your addiction. :muscle: hope to see you around

2 Likes

lost and stupid (I had to write ten letters, so two words iit is)

3 Likes

I feel yah there man. I was a CNA for seven years, I had a beautiful truck, motorcycle dirtbikes. Great credit, only for addiction to take over, I lost everything, had to two girls with a abusive cheating ex, yes I had parts in it too but it fucked me up. Now my girls are 5 and 7 and I’ve been apart of their life since they were born and I consider myself a good dad, I had a good 1.5 years sober with them, but now here I am living in a half way house and have been away from them for a year, only getting to see them once a month and sometimes more if my mom can make it to me for special occasions. I’m fucking lost dude, I haven’t had a license in ten years. I’m homeless aside from this halfway house I have nowhere to go, my mom won’t let me back and I completely understand. I signed up for college but i don’t even know how im going to get back forth to classes. They don’t have a bus that goes there. Idk fuck this rant

5 Likes

Ashamed. :pensive:

2 Likes

Focused :muscle::+1::smile_cat:

2 Likes

Did you slip?

Absolutely not. Still have 1,351 days.

7 Likes