One word on how you feel today

Better. Still a bit tired. But better than yesterday.

1 Like

I feel for you, that stuff is terrible.

3 Likes

Productive. Started the process of writing a book. Just a collection of stories and anecdotes from my time a store manager. I wrote the introduction over, first one sucked. And started writing down on the crap i can remember. Not sure how it will all go together. But for now, each story has a short title, ahould help when i put them all together. So far i have the following:

Mining for dingleberries
Happy Ending in the Juice aisle
Confederat 4th of July
Not getting laid on Christmas
Where do you keep your Dentures
I spy with my naked eyeā€¦a penis

Just a few of the titles of stories I have written down.

5 Likes

Sober. 2.99 days

5 Likes

Actually now

8 Likes

Tired. It seems like since Ive gotten sober I have been going non stop.

3 Likes

A N T S Y:
Iā€™ve been working with my peers all week and unable to go to an AA meeting in 2 days. Iā€™m sober now for 60 days with no desire to drink BUT I love my peeps in the meetings, they keep it real!

2 Likes

I canā€™t wait to hear these!

1 Like

If i gwt done in the yard what i want to today, i will get more sone tomorrow and send you some

Yayyyy!!! I thought the first one was great. When youā€™re ready for editing help, Iā€™m pretty decent at that too. Maybe not book-worthy however! :blush:

Long way from editingā€¦but a second set of eyes is always welcome

Discouraged

I feel ya I havenā€™t been sleeping sleeping wellā€¦so my word for today is weary. Now to get some coffee!!! :blush:

insouciant

1 Like

Lexicon for the win.

Whats got you so mum?

1 Like

Simple. Staying in my lane, doing the simple things that have gotten me to this point. Meetings, walking, getting to the root of my actual feelings and how they relate to me/affect me, and constant contact with my higher power.

2 Likes

Lolā€¦ I LOVE my Lexicon!
ā€œStaying in my laneā€, is that a new term? My Dad says it to me all the time as if Iā€™m the worst driver in the worldā€¦ which in my defense, Iā€™m the worst driver in my state, but not the world. lol
84122d6b0bda21cc1ca418cd4d653be6

3 Likes

Staying in your own lane to me means Iā€™m not meddling in others affairs. Iā€™m not thinking, or telling them how they should, could or ought to be living.

I used to try and dictate, dominate and coerce those around me to my way of thinking because I knew the best way, my way. God doesnā€™t wake up thinking heā€™s David, I mustnā€™t wake up thinking Iā€™m God.

1 Like

Oh no! Whats wrong?

Stinkyā€¦lots of yard maitenance completed! BEautiful day out.

1 Like